Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Snow day(s)

Tuesday (today) was a snow day so I was home from school.  I'm just happy I get to play baseball with a bouncy ball and hands with my dad inside the house during the snow.  We were watching a lot of movies and me and my sister were taking turns.  I picked out School of Rock, then she picked out Where the Wild Things Are.  I don't like that movie.  It's kind of boring to me...and a little dark.  The kid yells way too much.  He attacks his dog too.  Seriously, why would they make a movie like this?

Last night I stayed up until 11 watching Kicking and Screaming while my dad did homework.  I recognized some more bad words that they say on the movie.  They said the "A" word.  I really enjoyed it, but my parents said that tonight I have to go to bed around 8 or 8:30 even though school is canceled tomorrow.  I'm glad that we have a snow day but I'm not glad that I'll have to make it up during the summer.

Today I put some prices on video games that I don't use very much.  My dad is going to put them up for sale on eBay, or I might open a little shop in my locker at school.  I like capitalism.  Let me know if you want to buy the video games for the Wii.  I have lego Indiana Jones, lego Batman, FIFA 2009, and the new Epic Mickey.  I give you good prices.

1 comment:

  1. "I give you good prices" - Have you been taking lessons from the small shop owners in the cruise ports of Mexico? Haha. We have an entrepreneur in the making.

    ReplyDelete